Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion

+2
World Of Woe
Jaxx
6 posters

:: Main :: Community :: Polls

Go down

Your opinion of the CoD4 "Variety Map Pack".

CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_lcap0%CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_lcap0%CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_lcap40%CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_lcap40%CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_lcap20%CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Empty CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion

Post by Jaxx Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:16 am

So, yeah, I just got my hands on the CoD4 "Game Of The Year" edition, meaning I get the maps free. Anyway, i've only played on one map out of the pack so far, but I ask others, what do you all think of the maps? Worth the money? Fun to play on? Throw your thaughts out here. Enjoy.
Jaxx
Jaxx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 70
MPO+ : Don't have a PSP.
PSN : Jaxx_bl
GamerTag : Jaxx bl
Wii Number : Lol Wiis are for fags.
Soldier ID : Michael Jackson.
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.desolationbreadth.com

Back to top Go down

CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Empty Re: CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion

Post by World Of Woe Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am

I VOTEDED =D

but i dont have the slightest clue what the "new COD maps" are Sad
World Of Woe
World Of Woe
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-13

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion Empty Re: CoD4 "Variety Map Pack": Your Opinion

Post by remenant Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:50 am

£6.99?
heh, i've learnt my lesson with DLC, when it's released it means the game is going down. R:FoM, WipEout Pulse (Waarhawk is an exception) but meh, the only reason they release it is to get the loop hole of charging more than the RRP for a Blu-Ray.

Another example is the MGO Shop: Pay For Customisation, Pay for new preset speech, Pay for new character slots, pay for new map expansions....

and the list goes on, if i were that interested in a game then i probably would fork out more money to do so, but from where i stand. Why bother? Neutral
remenant
remenant
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 451
PSN : remenant
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://mgscom.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:41 am

tbph, the new maps, are totally.... meh. nice to have em, couldn't care less if i didnt have em. thats it really, theres nothing special to make me go, oh cool, which is why warhawk expansions are different, new weapons and equipment, some u pay for, some u dont, but its gameplay we want, not scenery
Goliath
Goliath
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 98
MPO+ : (OHU) Goliath/ Alter-Ego
PSN : Goliath369
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysis Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:49 am

The "creek" map is teh pwnage for MP5 and Dragunov or w/e sniper.Chinatown is a shit map Wink
Television Broadcast Studio is nice for sniping if your team starts in the building.And I haven't yet played in Killhouse,And i've played at least 5hours+ with the new maps installed 8O
Crysis
Crysis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 255
PSN : UltimateShikari
GamerTag : x PhaZe v
Soldier ID : xCrysis
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:16 am

i think broadcast is shite, like a maze, killhouse is no better, and chinatown is medocore, its all just 'meh'
Goliath
Goliath
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 98
MPO+ : (OHU) Goliath/ Alter-Ego
PSN : Goliath369
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by -OUTLAW- Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 am

i never play em...cause i like doing things the old way
-OUTLAW-
-OUTLAW-

Number of posts : 320
MPO+ : THE HAZE
GamerTag : Lewis IIIII
Soldier ID : 100% Baddass
Registration date : 2008-05-31

http://MPOLEAGUE.COM/FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down