Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaking mission guide for MGO2

3 posters

Go down

Sneaking mission guide for MGO2 Empty Sneaking mission guide for MGO2

Post by Jpz Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:24 am

Yeah, i was bored so i decided to make a little guide here about Sneaking Mission (SNE) in Metal Gear Online 2.

Snake's equipment (not done yet)

-Mosin Nagant
-MK.2 Pistol
-M4 Custom
-Stun Grenade
-Stun Knife

Getting started

Okay, imagine yourself in a sneaking mission game and you are selected to play as Snake, first thing when the game starts is to go prone so you will get yourself almost invisible, that is because there is a possibility your spawn point was near enemy teams spawn point.

after that, equip your face camo, which helps a lot in hiding yourself from the enemy, and solid eye, which has a good map to see where your next ''victim'' is coming from.

Collecting Dog-Tags

In sneaking mission, Snakes objective is to collect 3 Dog-Tags from the enemy soldiers (if you die in any point you will have to start collecting the Dog-Tags again starting from 0) You can obtain Dog-Tags by holding up enemy soldiers or knocking them out, then crouch in front of them and press the ''triangle'' button.

Knocking the enemy out/collecting enemy's Dog-Tags

You should crawl quite a lot in sneaking mission, it's effective way to keep yourself hidden from enemys sight, when you are planning to knock out the enemy, you should check the solid eye radar before doing anything that you will later regret.
Let's say you now fire mosin to an enemy and knock him out, then check the radar to see, if there are any other soldiers near by that might spot you if you move closer to the knocked out enemy to get his Dog-Tags, if you can't see eny enemies nearby, sneak to the knocked out enemy and take his Dog-Tags, after that, you can either leave him there or kill him with the M4 custom or Stun Knife, killing is recommended espicially if the enemy is about to wake up, he won't be too happy after he does.
Okay, now you got the Dog-Tags, hide again and move to different spot to wait for enemy to show up.
Remember, Solid Eye can be your best friend aswell as octocamo so use them wisely!

Sneaking mission: playing as a normal soldier in Blue/Red team

Usually you play with your own soldier in SNE, only one character can be Snake, here are few tips so you won't get knocked out or humiliated by that old bandanna wearing guy 8O
-Move together with your team. (Snake wouldn't dare to attack the whole team at once, if he stuns you there will be comrades backing you up)
-If one player is Metal Gear MK.II, avoid staying still for too long, mk.II can then stun you with incrediple ease and snake can pick you up.
-Don't concentrate on Snake too much. (that will only get yourself killed by the enemy team waiting in ambush or attacking behind etc.)
-Shoot Snake (and MK.II) if you see him. 8O

Thanks or reading, if you have something to add tactics or something i would happily accept them and add them here Smile

Jpz
Jpz
Jpz
Modish Person
Modish Person

Number of posts : 376
MPO+ : [CA] Darkslayer
PSN : JPZ-REAPER
GamerTag : no.
Wii Number : WEEEEE
Soldier ID : Jpz
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Sneaking mission guide for MGO2 Empty Re: Sneaking mission guide for MGO2

Post by remenant Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:43 am

Music. Shout at Snake to Choose Half Decent Music Rather Than Silence as he has control over that round. Mr. Green
remenant
remenant
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 451
PSN : remenant
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://mgscom.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by We love you Ric =D Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 am

silence is better for snake. You dont know how bad it feals when your whisting to the music and then you get spotted. Sad thats why i choose teh slow music it also sets the mood Wink
We love you Ric =D
We love you Ric =D
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 288
MPO+ : OMG PONIES
PSN : rcand9
GamerTag : id brokended
Wii Number : i can do wee =D
Soldier ID : L.T Ricardo
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpz Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 pm

If someone wants to add something write it here and i will put it up O_o
i playd some SNE today, i won 2 first easily, nest time i was chosen to be snake everyone went looking for snakes spawn spots and it was really hard so i failed Sad
Jpz
Jpz
Modish Person
Modish Person

Number of posts : 376
MPO+ : [CA] Darkslayer
PSN : JPZ-REAPER
GamerTag : no.
Wii Number : WEEEEE
Soldier ID : Jpz
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down