Bad Company 2

:: Main :: Community

Go down

Bad Company 2

Post by Jpz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 am

The demo is now out for everyone to download from the PSN store! It really surprised me positively, I was expecting a small improvement from the first one but they really fixed most if not all the flaws the first one had. =d4

I wasn't even gonna buy this but now I know this is the game I'll be getting right after Bio2. Cool
Jpz
Modish Person
Modish Person

Number of posts : 376
MPO+ : [CA] Darkslayer
PSN : JPZ-REAPER
GamerTag : no.
Wii Number : WEEEEE
Soldier ID : Jpz
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad Company 2

Post by remenant on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 am

I suffered some Lag but after realising what I was doing, I liked what I saw, kinda miffed that they've kept most of the unlocks locked.

I want to know how someone called in an airstrike last night during one of the games. I'm loving the UAV as well.

Admin

Number of posts : 451
PSN : remenant
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://mgscom.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpz on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 am

I only played one game before I went to bed, so I didn't get to do that much but at least in BC1 you could call in airstrikes via special equipment (binos which you can use to pinpoint the strike and such).
Jpz
Modish Person
Modish Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by remenant on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 pm

yeah, i'm a bit miffed that the unlock side of the demo has shrunk, only one weapon per class and a few other trinkets.

More miffed that everytime i'm about to finish a game, damn server disconnects me Evil or Very Mad

Admin

Number of posts : 451
PSN : remenant

View user profile http://mgscom.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ventus on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Well this game was a big disappointment for me. Nearly no differences to the beta, gameplay is still slow and looks kinda cheap. Some classes still make no sense, assault is a waste of time, weapon sprays like fuck even in bursts and you need trillions of hits to kill someone. Nearly everybody plays as sniper, hitmark is laughable sometimes, so is the engine. Rush mode still sucks.

They finally put in a heli, which is only available in the last phase of defense which is quite bullshit. Only the attacking side has an UAV which is BS too.

I can't understand why it is a to buy title for people. It is quite BS in my point of view. And the cover rating of gameinformer is 100 % bought by EA. Why should this game be the best action game ever? BEcause its so fucking slow? And you need to walk dozens of metres to reach a decent point unless your squad survives?
ventus

Number of posts : 28
PSN : stjberserker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpz on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 am

Meh, I haven't had any lag or disconnect issues. I still think it's more enjoyable for me than COD or MAG but then again, there are people who like MAG and people who don't.

Anyone who played the first BC should see the improvements though, fortunately there are so many online shooters out now that everyone should have at least one they like.
Jpz
Modish Person
Modish Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down